Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of FOP 70.
We have several classes of membership:
Membership in the Associate or Business Associate category requires an FOP sponsor. For more information, please contact FOP 70.
- Active Members - These are active sworn members of Anne Arundel County Police Department. These members enjoy not only the fraternal activities of the lodge, but the lodge also is the representative of the employees in dealings with the county government. The lodge provides a prepaid legal plan and life insurance benefits.
- Retiree Members - are those that are retired member of Anne Arundel County Police Department. They enjoy the socialization of former co-workers, friends, and colleagues and participate in our fraternal activities.
- Associate Members - are those that are members of the public that wish to support the FOP and the causes we support. They understand the need to support rank and file officers in their communities and are invited to social events sponsored by the lodge. Associate members are sponsored for membership by our active members for their good character and standing in the community. These members receive an Associate Member ID card and window/bumper stickers to proudly show their support for the FOP. They are also eligible to apply for Associate Member FOP organizational license plates.
- Reserve Associate Members - are those that are active Reserve Officers through Anne Arundel County Police Department. They enjoy the same benefits as Associate Members but as a show of gratitude for their volunteer efforts, they receive a discount on the annual dues.
- Business Associate Members - are those businesses that actively support the FOP and its values. They proudly display FOP member stickers so that the public can identify them as active in supporting public safety. FOP members are also provided the names of our Business Members so that we can in turn support their business.